(SIDDH PEETH) SHREE LAKSHMINARAYAN TEMPLE :-
- 1. Be clean and modestly dressed before entering temple.
- 2. Take off your shoes, hat, sunglasses and baggage.
- 3. Maintain total silence in the prayer hall.
- 4. Do not touch deities, prashad, bhog or prayer items.
- 5. No eating & drinking in the prayer hall.
- 6. Devotee are not allowed to enter the deities sanctum area.
- 7. No lighting of clay lamp (diya) and agarbattis to avoid fire hazard.
- 8. Please treat the priests and temple staff with respect.
- 9. Smoking and consumption of alcohol are prohibited in the temple premises.
- 10. Cash donation to be deposited into donation box
- 11. No removal of temple items without permission.
- 12. No disturbance of electrical devices, sound system etc without permission.
- 13. No entry to level 4 and level 5.
- 14. Staying in the temple after its operating hours is prohibited.
- 15. Only satvik food allowed in the temple.
- 16. No pets are allowed inside the temple premises
- 17. No posters, announcements or advertisements shall be placed or displayed without prior approval from the management.
- 18. Conduct in and around the temple conforming to the purity of the temple should be observed at all times.
- 19. No littering in the temple.
- 20. All contractors / vendors / service providers must report to administration office prior to commencement of any jobs.
DAILY TEMPLE ACTIVITIES:
A) DAILY PROGRAM
- 06:00 am - Temple opens to public
- 06:40 am - Morning prayers and Aarti
- 12:00 pm - Temple closes for the Afternoon
- 04:00 pm - Temple opens for Prayer
- 06:40 pm - Evening Aarti
- 09:30 pm - Temple Closes
B) EVERY SUNDAY
- 10:00 am - Bhajans, Kirtan and Pravachan
- 10:00 am - Bhagavad Gita / Srimad Bhagavatam Classes in English (3rd Floor)
- 10:30 am - Balgopal Classes (4th Floor)
- 11:00 am - Discourse by temple Acharya
- 12:00 pm - Aarti, Followed by Prasad & Preeti Bhoj
C) EVERY MONDAY
- 7:00 pm TO 8:30 pm Shiv Shankar Sharnam
D) EVERY TUESDAY
- 02:30 pm to 5:00 pm Mahila Satsang/Bhajans / Parvachan (Hindi)
- 07:00 pm to 8:30 pm Hanuman Chalisa / Sunderkand Path
E) EVERY WEDNESDAY
- 07:00 pm to 8:30 pm Shri Ganpati Path
F) EVERY THURSDAY
- 07:00 pm to 08:30 pm Shri Vishnu Prayer
G) EVERY FRIDAY
- 07:00 pm to 08:30 pm Mahalakshmi Puja
H) EVERY SATURDAY
- 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm Sunderkand Path
I) EVERY PURNIMA DAY
- 07:00 pm to 08:30 pm Satyanarayan Vrat Katha & Havan.